Thursday, 19 January 2012

Minis!

So after some considerable patience my warlock and Seraph have arrived. Still waiting on my hex hunters but other than that I'm pretty much ready to start my legion army!

So far I've cleaned up the flash and mould lines and been putting the Seraph together. Waiting to get some cork on which I’m going to mount Lylyth. In the meantime I’ve been thinking about my colour scheme. For the Nyss models I’m going for typical pale blue, but much paler than the PP website models. It will be more of a blue that is tinted white than actually blue. The carapace is going to be brown/dark orange, I saw some Tyranids done in a similar scheme a while back that looked really great. The skin for beasts I haven’t yet decided on, either orange tint or mint green tint. Generally I want my skin tone to be subtle rather than extreme and bright. The jury is however still out.

Not got any games in recently as I’ve been kind of busy and trying to focus on painting. I really want my Legion to look good as unlike when I used to play Warhammer, I think every model is really going to matter in this army. I need to work on blending mostly but first I want a solid base coat on. I have decided to prime white and really looking forward to getting started. Pictures will be coming once I have the models pinned and assembled fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment